Saturday, July 25, 2009

What I Like Most About Being in the MOMS Club...

“What I like most about being in the MOMS Club is that it keeps me connected to other moms like me who chose to stay home with their children. I joined when my first born was 6 months old & it was a great way for me to meet people and make friends, since I have no family here & am not from the area. I especially enjoy the MOMS Nights Out & the many outings we attend as a group... it's all around good for Moms & kids!” - Summer J.

"What I like most about being in the MOMS Club is having a great group of friends for both my daughter and myself. When I first moved to this area, I didn't know anyone. Someone suggested joining the MOMS Club and it was the best suggestion I was ever given! I now attend age appropriate playgroups, park days, field trips, ice cream socials and more! Not only is the MOMS Club a great way for me to socialize with other stay at home moms, but it's a great way for my child to learn sharing and cooperating with others. I highly suggest checking out the MOMS Club to see how it can benefit you and your child!” - Kristy C.

“What I like most about being in the MOMS Club is having friends to hang out with who are going through the same experiences as me. Before joining the group, I felt isolated because all of my friends worked during the day. Joining the MOMS Club was the best decision I have made since becoming a stay-at-home mother. Now my boys and I are always on the go. All the activities are fun and many are educational for my boys. I would recommend the club to any stay-at-home or work from home mother.” - Amber N.

No comments:

Post a Comment